AYAHUASCA RETREAT CENTRE
Welcome to Yosi Ocha, the official Ayahuasca retreat centre of the Peruvian Institute of Shamanism and Natural Medicine. The Institute has been founded in 2014 by the Shipibo Maestro Heberto Garcia with the following primary aims:
- To establish a benchmark of shamanic excellence by rigorously maintaining standards and allowing guests to experience deep healing and powerful transformational processes through authentic Shipibo practices during their Ayahuasca retreats in the Amazon jungle.
- To administer truly individualized treatments: only by one-on-one interaction between the shaman and the patient during the ceremony can one be guided safely and productively through the often challenging spiritual realms – such guidance being crucial if you are to reap the full benefits of shamanic healing.
- To ensure a safe, supportive, professional yet family environment at Yosi Ocha in order to help our guests feel sheltered, calm and relaxed in the course of what may be an intense and sometimes anxious experience during their Ayahuasca retreats.
- To provide the very best shamanic training to those exceptional individuals who wish to pursue this course, walk the path of light and learn the true traditions of Shipibo shamanism and healing with natural medicine from the Amazon rainforest.
- To work productively with organizations and individuals active in the protection of the rainforest, and in safeguarding the rights and cultural integrity of the indigenous Amazon peoples to preserve this unique world’s heritage.